Thank you for your interest in working at Orchard Church. Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in contact with you.
The Assistant Nursery Coordinator will help to provide childcare for children ages 0-4 during Orchard Church’s worship services on Sunday morning. The hours for this position are from 9:00 am until approximately 1:00 pm every Sunday. The starting rate of pay is $12/hr. This position also works during our three Christmas Eve services from approximately 3:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
This position reports to the Lead Nursery Coordinator, Staff-Parish Relations Committee, and the Senior Pastor. The person who fills this position must be a minimum of 18 years of age and pass a criminal background check.
- Arrive early to open up nursery and greet parents and children.
- Ensure a welcoming and safe environment for nursery guests.
- Encourage age-appropriate activities and creative play for children using the nursery.
- Collect and maintain parents’ contact information.
- Help to recruit and maintain a list of volunteers for emergency nursery coverage.
- Assist with clean-up of the nursery after the second service, including vacuuming, sanitizing toys, and wiping down surfaces.
- Make sure all nursery supplies are ordered in a timely fashion (diapers/wipes, cleaning products, snacks, etc.)
- Obtain and/or maintain current CPR certification.
- Maintain current Safe Sanctuaries training and familiarity with Safe Sanctuaries policy.
- Maintain a 90% work attendance expectation.